Hi

This is Saleem Sr. Technical Recruiter / Sales Executive with Bhaninfo.

Below are my available consultants. Kindly send the suitable requirements
to *saleem.sh...@bhaninfo.com* <saleem.sh...@bhaninfo.com> or call me on
845-613-0071.

*Skill*

*Visa*

*Experience*

*Data Analyst *

*USC*

*3 + years*

*IBM Cognos BI Architect*

H1B

10+ years

*MSBI Architect / ETL Architect*

*H1B*

*10+ years*

Looking forward to working with you.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Shaik Saleem*
*Sr.Technical Recruiter*
*BHANINFO Inc | *Enterprise Information Intelligence Integrator
1572One Blue Hills Plaza Pearl River NY 10965
Contact: 845-613-0071 | Email: saleem.sh...@bhaninfo.com
YIM : bi_saleem.shaik | | Gtalk / Gmail: saleem.bhaninfo
Website: www.bhaninfo.com

*Disclaimer:** If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line to **saleem.sh...@bhaninfo.com
<saleem.sh...@bhaninfo.com>.** We are sorry for the inconvenience.*