!! Urgent Need - *Drupal Developer - Need Local and EAD,GC,US Citizen* !!
Position : Drupal Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 3- 6 Months
*!! Need Local and EAD/ GC/ US Citizen from Georgia - F2F Interview must!!*
*Required Skills & Qualifications :*
- Strong Drupal 7 experience a major plus. Active contributor to
community also a major plus.
- We will consider php developers with a good amount of experience with
- 3-5 years of PHP development, more is better. The candidate needs to
have solid software engineering skills
- Experience with object oriented code and design patterns a plus
- Experience with automated testing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create well designed Drupal modules.
- Acquia Certified Developer a plus
- This can be a secondary skill but if they will be required to work
- Experience working within a team and good collaborative skills.
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
- Able to multi-task and respond quickly and creatively to feedback from
project teams and work on a tight schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail is necessary to assure that all code
follows appropriate processes, is accurate, and passes validation
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment
- Work well with teams or in a team environment
- A solid understanding of software engineering design methodologies and
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent.
*Chris Roe* - Staffing Manager,
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.