*Hi there,*

I have an exciting full time job opportunity with one of my Clients,
who is* looking
for "iOS Developers" & "Java Developers" in Irving, TX location.*Let me
know if You or anyone You know might be interested in the below job
opportunity.

*Position #1*
*No of Openings: 3*
*Title: iOS Developer*
*Location: Irving, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Can be extended for long term duration)*

*Required:*
Looking for an iOS Developers with minimum 8 Years of total work experience
and must have strong experience in "Cassandra".

*Position #2*
*No of Openings: 3*
*Title: Java Developer*
*Location: Irving, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Can be extended for long term duration)*

*Required:*
Looking for a Java/J2EE Developers with minimum 7+ Years of total work
experience and must have strong experience in "Cassandra".

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sam Williams*
Senior IT Recruiter
GlobusIT Inc., - www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
*Phone: *214 - 541 - 9612
*Email:* s...@globusitinc.com <ven...@globusitinc.com>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions