Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at *shams...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Cloud Technology)*
*Location: Colorado *
*Duration: 6- months contract to hire but ok with contract as well. It
should last 1 year. *
As Sr. Software Engineer, you’ll be using your object-oriented development
expertise and database know-how on the data we ingest from hundreds of
different companies, and the solutions you develop will revolutionize the
way products and services are sold. We rely on all of our Software
Engineers to develop innovative solutions for our digital and offline
marketing products. Our solutions will require you to work effectively with
your teammates, of course. But your real success with us will be measured
by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm
and determination. Our engineers are grouped into teams that each focus on
a specific business line. (We are “truly” agile which means daily stand-ups
and two-week iterations.) Engineers that like to share and mentor thrive
here, and we offer ample opportunities to move between teams and work on
varying business domains and technology challenges.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Work as a member of an Agile Software Development Team to help
implement new functionality based on business requirements.
· Develop new programs and supporting existing programs in Linux
and Windows environments.
· Interact with the our business and operations teams and
facilitate working through technical implementation and customer service
· Solve big data challenges. We work at multi-petabyte scale as
we ingest data from hundreds of companies.
· Work on high-volume, low-latency Internet solutions. We have
real-time api’s that receive 10 billion requests per day from our partners
· Develop service-based, server-side solutions in Java.
· Develop client-side solutions in angular-js.
· Work with our analytics teams to develop predictive modeling and
data mining algorithms on petabytes of data using distributed computing.
· All development and production processing is done in the cloud.
If you are not a cloud computing expert already, you will become one. We
use Amazon AWS and the Oracle Cloud.
· Implement real-time streaming data pipelines on large volumes of
data using Kafka and Spark.
· Develop in a variety of database technologies; Hadoop,
Cassandra, Redshift, Hive, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Development experience in Java is required
· Other experience we look for includes: Python, Linux, Hadoop,
Spark, SQL, Big Data
· Familiarity with AWS (Amazon Web Services) is preferred
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced
· Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
*Thanks & Regards*
*3736 Hills-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.