*Kindly share the resumes to lavan...@systelinc.com
*Position: . Net Developer *
*Location: El Segundo CA, Los Angeles CA (Locals mandatory)*
*Duration: 6+month Contract*
Developer will participate to the setup of a new .NET platform and new
Application should be developed using ASP.Net MVC 4 or 5 framework, and
Technicolor has decided to implement a new post sales application based on
Objective is to develop an application interacting with vendors
Application will allow vendors to check product
warranty and to submit their activity reports.
Application will be available
èAs a web application for employees and vendors,
èAs a set of Web Services for connection to backend systems and major
· 5-8 YEAR Experience in .net.
· Experience designing developers based on ASP.NET / MVC
· Experience with ASP.NET MVC 4 or 5
· Web Services implementation and consumption
· DMZ and security issues (set up of DMZ is managed by another
Technicolor is looking for a Developer that can help designing a new .NET
Objective is to ensure that
· Post Sales Application will be robust
· Application will be easy to maintain
· Change management and versioning will be secured
In the design of the application, architect will help technicolor to
· identify the right tools
· design the architecture.
· Defined the best practice
· Development processes
Please find below some of the deliverables
· System landscape
· Change management process
· Versioning process (use of visual studio online?)
· Naming Convention
· Best Practices and Technicolor Guidelines
Create Application in .Net Framework
( Install tools and platforms…)
Phone : 678-250-9846
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.