*Kindly reply to : adam.g...@itbtalent.com <adam.g...@itbtalent.com>*

*Need Data Analyst in TX - 6+ Months contract!*

Position : Data Analyst
Location : Dallas,TX*(Need Locals)*
Duration : 6+ Months

They are looking to move EXTREMELY quickly with this position, so if you
have anyone in mind that would be good for it, please send them over to me,
and I will get in touch with them immediately. I have provided a brief list
of requirements below this for you to have. Let me know if you have any
questions for me.

Top Skills:
1) Athena experience (Athena data warehouse feed (DWF)  - they are not
looking for a user, they are looking for a DW resource who is strong on the
back-end. The candidate will need to be technical - will be doing data
mapping etc.
2) Oracle DW background
3) Strong SQL experience - design level experience is the target 4) MUST
HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION

Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Sr. IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-423-4355