*New Requirement - Informatica IDQ Lead - San Ramon, CA*

*Please Don't send me Non-Local Candidates*

Job Title Informatica IDQ Lead
Location San Ramon, CA *(ONLY LOCAL)*
Duration 6 months Contract

*Interview: Face to Face and ** (10- 12 years experience)*

Job Skills solid Power Center

*Job Description:*
Need Senior* (10- 12 years’ experience)* Informatica IDQ Lead. Must have
solid Power Center experience and excellent communication skills. Strong
Delivery Management skills are a big plus.

*Regards,*
*Scott Norman - Sr. IT Recruiter*

*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
<scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
usitstaf...@gmail.com <usitstaf...@gmail.com>*

*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*