*Java with websphere (with production support and Troubleshooting exp)*
*Location- : Deerfield, IL*
*Duration: Long term*
*Start date: Immediate*
· The role must support the dev environment which is a clone of the
production environment. Knowledge in Subversion (or some other PVCS like
clearcase) well enough that merging and branching are easy concepts.
· Trouble shoot apps and files running in a Java, Websphere, Unix,
· Follow a stack trace to see where in the Java code the problem
· Enough awareness of Unix OS that they can navigate to their own
files and be able to read a Unix shell script.
· Enough C awareness that they can read a log file or debug file and
get a sense for where in the code a problem might lay.
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Resourcing Specialist
Phone: 678-261-5220 Ext: 312
Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at