*BPM Architect/Developer need in MN for Contract!! Hot to hire*
3-6+ month contract
Must have strong experience with OpenText Cordys/Process Suite –
This person MUST HAVE OpenText Cordys/Process Suite platform.
Understanding that we won’t come up with many candidates for this if anyone
is willing to talk with us that is local I will arrange the conversation
with our program manager.
This person would be responsible for working as a team member on a business
reengineering project that will leverage the use of the Business Process
Management (BPM) tool Cordys/Process Suite to facilitate the design,
construction, and implementation of defined business processes. This role
would serve as the expert on the BPM platform and work with the technical
team to design and construct the solution using an iterative/agile
- Extensive knowledge and experience using the OpenText Cordys/Process
- Experience with implementation of BPM tools
- Technical expertise in integrating BPM platforms with other
applications/platforms required to deliver business solutions
- Experience working in iterative and/or Agile development project teams
- Extensive experience in defining business processes and rules and
determining the best way to implement them
- Experience in implementing BPM solutions in multi-tiered technology
Sara Wilson - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.