I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Java Developer in Dover,
DE. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Dover, DE
Duration: 6 months

In person interview

The position would be for an experienced Java developer for the
www.deldot.gov , www.dmv.de.gov, and dartfirststate.com websites as well as
production support on a 24 x 7 basis.   Duties will also include
development, deployment and support of the smart phone platform
architecture (including Android O/S, Apple IOS, etc.).

This position requires someone who is able to work independently as well as
in a team environment.  We need someone who is self-motivated and has good
communication skills.

Java Web Development (versions 1.7 and above)
Required5Years
Servlets & Front Controller Design
Required5Years
JSP
Required5Years
JSTL
Required5Years
Web Application Server Support
Required5Years
WebLogic 12c and above
Required5Years
Relational Database Design
Required5Years
HTML
Required5Years
XML
Required5Years
CSS
Required5Years
JavaScript
Required5Years
AJAX
Required5Years
SQL and Stored Proceedures
Required3Years
Web Server configuration and support
Required3Years
EJB 2.1 (stateless session jave beans, message drive beans)
Required5Years
Google Maps Web Integration
Required5Years
Android Java Development
Required5Years
iOS Java Development
Highly desired2Years
Apache version 2.2
Highly desired2Years
SQL Server 2008 and higher
Highly desired2Years
IntelliJ
Highly desired2Years
Oracle 11g
Highly desired3Years
Ant Build Scripts
Highly desired3Years
JavaScript Frameworks (jQuery or Prototype preferred)
Highly desired3Years
Windows Server 2008 and Higher
Nice to have2Years
Struts