Hi,

Please send profiles to srika...@metadim.com *571 933 7385*

Position: *Java API Developer*

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $55/Hr on C2C

*Job Description:*

We are looking for *Senior Java Developers* to build back *end Restful
services* for our *IOS and Android mobile applications*

Demonstrable Java development skills required (preferably *JDK7 or 8)*

*Web service* and *REST API design*, documentation, development skills
required

Experience consuming third party API’s and services required

Experience designing, implementing, and consuming resources from
localizable content hierarchies required.

Working knowledge of *database design required*.

Broad general experience and exposure to open source technologies
supporting *Java development and the Java ecosystem required*.

Exposure to *mobile development* *(paid or unpaid)* is a *strong plus*.

Experience building high availability and/or enterprise grade web
applications is a strong plus.

*Familiarity with Splunk is a plus*.

Familiarity with *Agile development methodologies* is desired.

*Hotel / hospitality experience may be helpful.*

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

Meta Dimension Inc.
7115 Leesburg Pike,