Title: Web Services Test Lead
Skills: Parasoft JTest, SOATest, Java, J2EE,Web Services testing, HP Quality
Center, MS Visio
Description: Provide technical leadership to a test team responsible for
insuring the quality of a collection of Web Services and Java RMI/HTTP
services that clients website, Kiosks, and IVR systems rely on. Need
experience with Parasoft SOA test as well as managing the test creation,
test execution, analysis of test results, defect resolution, and status
reporting. Web Service testing experience required. Solid Java experience
The Service Test Team is responsible for creating test plans, test cases,
test data, and developing traceability matrices between test cases and
requirements. The team will also develop and execute the test cases, report
defects. The Service Test Lead must possess current knowledge of testing
tools and techniques and utilize this expertise to make recommendations
regarding testing strategies.
* Minimum five years experience with both manual and automated software
testing of Web Services.
* On the job experience with Parasoft Testing tools including JTest and
* Working knowledge of HP Quality Center/Test Director
* Java programming experience
* Experienced with Microsoft Visio software
* Thorough understanding of standardized testing methodologies and quality
* Experienced with translating business requirements and functional
specifications into test cases
* Possess analytical skills to support problem solving initiatives
* Demonstrate attention to detail
* Self-starter with a high level of initiative
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at