*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position: QA Tester with SQL Scripting Exp. *
*Location : Minneapolis, MN *
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face *
- Participate on agile team as QA member
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort
- Assist in UAT testing phase
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect
reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
- Generate test data for short and long term application needs.
· Minimum of 4 years of QA testing experience.
· Well-versed in testing methods
· Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA Role
· Web testing experience (.NET)
· Microsoft SSIS or similar tool
· Extensive SQL scripting background
· Detail oriented and a problem solver.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
· Strong collaboration skills.
· Experience with ALM, or TFS (preferred but not required)
· Experience with Automated Testing tools UFT/QTP** (STRONGLY
VSG Business Solutions
Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102
Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.