Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP..

Position:  *SQL Server Developer*
Length:  6 months Contract
Location: Concord, MA

*They want local candidates and certainly no one further than New York or
New Jersey. SQL 2008 and SSIS experience is required.*

*Responsibilities:*
*Required Skills Include:*
Work with existing and designing large-scale data models
Expert regarding relational database architecture and design
Expert with SQL 2008 and the design and implementation of stored procedures
Knowledge of mainstream RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle) and the architectural
implications associated with each platform
ETL Experience
Possess a solid understanding of distributed application and web application
development relating to database technologies within a high-end environment
Experience working with development languages and some programming or
scripting including: .NET, ASP, VB, VBScript, COM, COM+, XML, PERL etc…
Experience in using data design and modeling tools such as PowerDesigner or
ERWin
Technical Design Documentation
Ability to work alone and in a team environment

Thanks &Regards,
Vendict Johnson
*Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 289*
*E-mail ID: vend...@catstaffing-us.com *