We have *RUBY Automation Test Engineer (QA)* position In *CA*, please go
through the following description if you’re interested please respond to
this email with your word updated resume with expected pay rate.
*Role : RUBY Automation Test Engineer (QA)*
*Location : San Diego, CA
*Duration : Long Term*
• Should be strong in test plan and QC (Blackbox and Whitebox).
• Should be strong in Linux server administration and apache
• Should have expertise in RUBY test automation framework .
• Should be thorough with Agile methodology and conversant with
tools like JIRA and GIT
• Strong communication and inter-personal skill
• Desired Skill: Should possess good understanding of DRM and
License server configuration and management knowledge. (MS PlayReady,
Google Widevine, Adobe, Marlin etc.).
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
• RUBY Test Automation Scripts Development. RUBY Test Automation
Test Framework Expertise
• Should Develop test Scripts for RUBY test Automation Framework,
Test plan and test execution for all user stories.
• Should Develop Widevine server and License and Key acquisition
server test automation code in RUBY framework
• Test setup and configuration for functional and non-functional
• Compliance to acceptance criteria specified by product owner.
• Participate in required certification and training as required.
• Co-ordinate with multi-site teams.
• Own Test report and ATP.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.