*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Oracle Fusion Positions*
*Los Angeles, CA*
*1 Year+*

*Position 1:*

*Fusion Finance functional*
IT Oracle Fusion Financials Consultant, Serve as the functional consultant
for implementation of new Oracle ERP system. Specific activities will
include:

·         Manage the entire life cycle of Global ERP implementation for
Finance, Project Accounting

o   Design
o   Configuration
o   Testing/Conversion
o   Training
o   Cut-Over

·         Manage software development, interface build/development and data
conversion

·         Identification, implementation and support of systems and
processes – best practices.

·         Support the needs to line management with enhanced automation and
system capabilities

*Position 2:*

*Oracle Fusion Procurement*

·         IT Oracle Fusion ProcurementConsultant, Serve as the functional
consultant for implementation of new Oracle ERP system. Specific activities
will include:

·         Manage the entire life cycle of Global ERP implementation for
Fusion Procurement

*Phases:*
o   Design
o   Configuration
o   Testing/Conversion
o   Training
o   Cut-Over

·         Manage software development, interface build/development and data
conversion

·         Identification, implementation and support of systems and
processes – best practices.

·         Support the needs to line management with enhanced automation and
system capabilities

*Position 3:*
*IT Oracle Fusion HCM Consultant*, Serve as the functional consultant for
implementation of new Oracle ERP system. Specific activities will include:

·         Manage the entire life cycle of Global ERP implementation for
Fusion HCM

·         Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management Base Cloud Service

·         Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service

·         Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service

·         Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service

·         Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service

·         Oracle Fusion Talent Review and Succession Management Cloud
Service

·         Oracle Fusion Career Development Cloud Service

·         Oracle Fusion Transactional Business Intelligence for Human
Capital

*Phases:*

o   Design
o   Configuration
o   Testing/Conversion
o   Training
o   Cut-Over

·         Manage software development, interface build/development and data
conversion

·         Identification, implementation and support of systems and
processes – best practices.

·         Support the needs to line management with enhanced automation and
system capabilities

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted