*Please send the resume to timothy_n...@aesinc.us.com
We are having a very urgent requirement for *Co-Ordinator* at *Stamford,
Can you please reply with your consultant updated resume along with the
Role : *Co-Ordinator*
Location : *Stamford, CT*
Duration : *6+ Months*
*Job Description* :
*Technical Expertise *
· AEM/CQ Implementation experience (preferred)
· Experience using Java, J2EE (JSP, Junit, MVC, Eclipse, REST)
· Experience in configuring and managing Continuous Integration
o GIT / STASH
o SONAR Qube etc
· Experience/Knowledge in Packaging and deploying applications using
o ANT, Maven, Grunt/Gulp etc
o Bundles and packages in AEM is huge plus
· Good knowledge/experience in a UNIX environment
knowledge CSS3 & HTML5.
· Co-ordinate with the necessary teams to conduct performance tests
and AEM deployments.
· Enable developers to setup sandboxes and the necessary tools for
continuous integration and delivery.
· Work with Infrastructure teams to fine tune the deployment and
· Working with the AEM support teams to troubleshoot and solve
application bundle/permission issues.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.