Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE

*Job Title: Cognos Architect*

*Location: Naperville, IL*

*Length: 6 Months*

2 OPENINGS – SEE BELOW

·         A seasoned Cognos architect and reporting view creator.

·         This individual will update the ODS and EDW behind the scenes.

·         So expert knowledge in PL/SQL, Databases, and Views, and OTL is
required.

·         I have a staff member on my team that in part covers this as
well.

·         As with the developer, this consultant and my staff member will
team up.

·         Please note that client runs Cognos and Oracle databases on
Windows.

Regards

Ashish Gupta

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103

*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>