*Linux Admin with PostgreSQL experience needed ASAP in MN! 3 Openings*

**Do not send me any Linux people that do not have PostgreSQL experience,
they will be automatically disqualified**

I have 3 Linux Administrator openings available in Minneapolis, MN.! It is
a 6-12 month contract . They need to have PostgreSQL experience! Below is
JD and they will be hired off of phone.

*JD:*

They need 3 Sr. level Linux Admins with experience working with
applications that run on Linux.

Experience with PostgreSQL is required
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Regards,
Roy Smith | IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel # (609) 310 - 5298
Email:  roy.sm...@itbtalent.com
Website: www.itbrainiac.com
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intendewed only for the named recipient
(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email,
please notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you
are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or reply on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system.