Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Release Manager Raleigh, NC 6+ Months Green Card or US Citizens ONLY*

1) Release Management Experience
2) Technical experience with Release management tools such as JIRA, GIT or
similar tools
3) Agile Experience

Skills and Qualification
• Strong hands-on technical background in Release, Project, or System
Engineering activities
• Familiarity with RTC, Jira, Git, Clearcase, Udeploy, HP Service manager,
Service Now, F5 and similar tools
• Broad understanding of UNIX, Windows, JAVA, J2EE development environment,
network and source control systems
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to identify methods to streamline processes
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and releases concurrently
• BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146

*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*