Hope you are doing well.
Please do let me know if you are interested and looking for job change at
Please find the detailed job description, and it will be really appreciate
if you can share me your updated resume and best number to reach.
Please find the requirement below and share matching resume to
*Role : MQ Admin/ WebSphere Message Broker Support*
*Role : Clinton, NJ*
*Duration : 12+Months*
*Experience : 8+years*
*Summary/Purpose of Position*
Responsible for implementation, deployment, configuration and
administration of the Middleware Messaging Infrastructure (including, but
not limited to: MQ Series v7 & v7.5 and WebSphere Message Broker v7 and IIB
v9) on the distributed and mainframe platforms. Be part of a 24/7 rotation
to provide on-call production support including occasional after hours and
weekend support responsibilities. Utilize industry standard technologies &
methods to insure the availability, integrity & recoverability of MQ based
*Duties and Responsibilities : 80%*
- Day to day administration and support of various Middleware messaging
technologies including - MQ Series v7.0 & v7.5 (on distributed &
mainframe), WMB 7.0, IIB 9.0
- Provide all aspects of the day-to-day administration and support of all
existing WebSphere Message Broker, MQ Series and legacy messaging
- Create & configure MQ Queue Mgrs, Queues, Remote Queues and SSL Channels.
- Support various phases of application lifecycles from development up to
- Administer and configure new WebSphere Message Broker and MQ Series
environments in support of business demands.
- Implement and maintain engineering & security standards & guidelines.
- Plan / perform the installation of patches, maintenance and upgrades.
- Provide messaging infrastructure support during business recovery
- Troubleshoot real-time production problems, determine root cause and
provide root cause analysis and remediation to mitigate future risk with
appropriate Technical and Operational staff to resolve issues.
- Performs analysis of MQ infrastructure and make recommendations on
improvements and/or new systems required to meet business needs and future
- Join technical SWAT calls to triage and restore service to affected MQ /
*Consult with manager, partners in ET and teammates to: 15%*
- Plan tasks in order to support team’s responsibility
- Achieve all Service Level Objectives (SLO)
- Provide software currency according to the enterprise technology roadmap
Support business resumption planning efforts relative to the Middleware
*Knowledge and Skills*
- Excellent knowledge of the MQ Administration on Solaris and Linux
distributed & z/OS mainframe platforms
- Must have the ability to create MQ queue’s, Q Mgr’s, WMB execution groups
and deploy message flows.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux & Solaris and good working knowledge
- Knowledge of TSO/ISPF and JCL on Z/OS platform
- Excellent problem determination skills and to be able to handle the
pressures of real time support
- Ability to research and implement Middleware messaging related software
and work with vendors to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work with developers, technical groups and operations support
areas to resolve issues.
- Well developed written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Ability to write technical procedures and recommendations in an
- Command-line experience working within Solaris, Linux and Windows
- Conceptual knowledge of JAVA, COBOL & JMS is helpful to be able to
support developers who use those languages.
- Working knowledge of the Remedy ticketing system
- Knowledge of MQ adapters in a CICS and IDMS mainframe environment a plus
- Knowledge of MQ and IIB in the Cloud a plus
- Development knowledge of Message Broker flows a huge plus
- IBM Websphere MQ Series & WMB administration and system experience is a
- MQ Listener creation and mgmt in WebSphere Application Server experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of system administration experience within MQ Series versions 7
- 4+ years of system administration experience within WMB 7 and IIB 9
- Must have hands-on experience installing and configuring:
- IBM MQ Series and IBM WMB, IIB on Solaris and Linux
- Experience in Middleware messaging technologies. IBM MQ Series and/or
WMB Certifications a plus.
- Experience in performing and supporting problem determination and
resolution, production changes, and maintenance following the Change
Management processes, Decision-Making
*(Degree of Independence) *
Consult with immediate supervisor on priority of work.
Accountable for providing a highly available Middleware messaging
Downtime can cause significant impact to the business & technology
Frequent oral and written communication. Needs to be able to clearly
express ideas and objectives.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
I don't work for submissions, I work for Placement
[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Desk : 412-200-1544
Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.