Hello Partners,

We have a need for a client of ours, for a SharePoint Developer. Do you
know of anyone who might of rolled of project recently, and would be
available?

Sharepoint Developer

Columbus, OH - MUST be LOCAL to OH

6 Months Contract

The client is looking for experience with SharePoint 2013, Infopath OR
Nintex Worlflow, as well as ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, (XML, WSDL, XSD,
XSLT), and Dashboard Development/Reporting. Excellent communication skills
a must.

If you have any resources, please send me their profiles and best possible
rate.

Thanks!

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com