Hi everyone,
Hope you're doing great there.
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.
Please respond back to ranj...@allianceit.com or call me on : 925-973-0000
ext 232

*W2 only *

Job Titile  : IBM BPM Adminstrator
Location  :  Fremont, CA
Location   :12 months contract

*EAD or green card or citizen *
*Only margin share candidate *

Requirement:
8+ years’ total experience as an admin which includes installations,
upgrades, deployment, support and troubleshooting of Middleware products
like IBM BPM, ODM, WebSphere etc.

MUST HAVE SKILLS:
* IBM BPM 8.0/8.5 Administration.
* Troubleshooting IBM BPM Issues.
* IBM BPM Installation, Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting
including Process Center, Process Server and Deployment manager.
* Production Support Skills for the IBM BPM Environment.
* WebSphere Administration
* Working knowledge of Linux.
* Knowledge of industry best practices for IBM BPM.
* Knowledge of at least one Webserver like Apache HTTP or IHS server and
its integration with IBM BPM.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ranjith*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: ranj...@allianceit.com
<ranj...@allianceit.com> |http://www.allianceit.com
<http://www.allianceit.com/>*