*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Quality Assurance Analyst*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ(Local only)*
*Duration: 18+ months *
Face to face interview
Job Description- Quality Assurance Engineer will provide
Automation/Load/Performance services for system and functional testing.
The QA Engineer will also participate in testing activities for bug fixes
and enhancements including the planning of test projects, development of
test cases, execution of test cases and reporting of defects.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
*With minimum supervision: *
• Design, write, and maintain automated test scripts using best
practices and industry standards.
• Execute automated test suites and actively communicate test
status, including risks, issues, defects, and potential impacts
• Perform setup and administration of tools used by the testing
• Participate in testing activities within Software Development
Lifecycle from reviewing/evaluating requirements, developing
test cases, executing both manual and automated test cases, to reporting
and tracking defects in defect management tool.
• Collaborate with other team members to resolve any issues or
• Design and implement test strategy for projects and provide
estimates for new test projects
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with
cross-functional team members.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design
specifications and requirements.
• Coordinate with business in understanding reported issues,
requirements and expected behavior
• Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS or
Engineering/Technology or related field or equivalent experience/training
• At least 5+ years of experience in software testing/Quality
• At least 3+ years of hands on experience in software
• Practical experience with Selenium automation tool, Ready
API, TFS, and Object Oriented Programming (Java)
• Experience in automated test case suites maintenance,
including creation of new tests, automated test scheduling, execution
and test logs analysis
• Knowledge of performance test principles and tools
• Demonstrated knowledge of programming and scripting languages
(VB Script, Java, Java Script, XML, REST, SQL)
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Good analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Understanding of Quality Management and "best practices" with
regard to testing techniques, methodologies, processes, tools,
artifacts, and measurement
• Thorough knowledge of software development and testing
• Experience testing web-based applications
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including the
ability to effectively facilitate meetings
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize projects
in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
• Agile experience required
• Experience in testing SOA and Web Services is a plus
• Airline experience is a plus
• Mobile testing a plus
*Specific Skills required with # of years of experience: *
• QA testing (specifically web apps) - 5+ years
• Software Automation/Development 3+ years
• Agile methodology - 2+ years
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.