*Please share Your Profiles to ar...@pace-solutionsinc.com
<ar...@pace-solutionsinc.com>Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer*
*Location: Washington DC*
*Duration: 6+ months*
Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment
experience in delivering enterprise level solution. Ability to develop
software based on the description of business logic and based on the
existing Application. Ability to work and produce required results without
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well
among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
- Understanding of UI/UX patterns and practice
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of experience as an application developer
or equivalent with C#, ASP.NET background.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM /2013/2015 or CRM
- Experience in developing with ASP, ASP.Net,C#, VB.Net, VB Scripting,
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015 design and development
- Experience in requirements gathering, Analysis, designing and development
tools provided within the Dynamics CRM 2013/2015 customization environment
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in
xRM applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in
creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party
- Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share
Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and development
- Experiences in SQL Server , XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms
Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating
reports with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password
management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015 Mobile features
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON,
WCF, oData, jQuery
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of
Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature
development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business
customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at
onsite and offshore teams.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online
and on prem.
*Pace Computer Solutions Inc (**An Inc 500 Company**)*
Direct : 443-539-0949 ,Ext : 207
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.