Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Business Systems Analyst*

* Location:  Atlanta, GA Duration: 6+ months Phone and F2F Interview (Local
Candidates ONLY)*

*Required*:* Telecom, Middleware, SOA*

Requirements & Experience:

•             5 years minimum experience designing applications/systems
functioning in a SOA environment

•             Position requires strong verbal and written communication
skills in order to accurately convey complex technical problems, their
impacts, and resolutions to management, vendors, or business teams.

•             7 years minimum experience in software development, software
design or business process design (example: process modeling, use case
analysis, etc) and implementation preferred

•             Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work,
multi-task across many assignments.

•             Working knowledge of:

o             Middleware concepts

o             System architecture concepts

o             Billing system or Customer Care system concepts

•             Experience creating Functional Specification documents
required. Experience creating Impact Assessment documents is preferred.

•             Experience in Systems Analysis of medium to large-scale
projects with multiple functional components

•             5 years minimum experience with supporting both purchased and
in-house developed applications required

•             5 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC preferred

•             5 years minimum experience developing business solutions with
a variety of tools preferred

•             2 years minimum Project Management, Management, Team Lead, or
other equivalent leadership experience preferred

•             2 years minimum experience in telecommunications industry
preferred

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com