Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170*

*Role:                  **Build Release and Test Engineer*

*Location:          Seattle, WA*

*Duration:          12 months contract*

*MOI:                 Face to Face*

*(Only Local to WA Candidates Required)*

*More than 6 years of telecom experience is very strongly preferred*

*Skills Required:*

1. Deployment management, handling multiple environments, configuration
management
2. Knowledge of tools like Jenkins is mandatory
3. Experience/exposure/ other content management tools based deliveries is
a strong plus
4. Strong Communication skills

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com