Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Business Systems Analyst Location:  Atlanta, GA Duration: 6+ months Phone
and F2F Interview (Local Candidates ONLY)*

*Required*: Telecom, Middleware, SOA

Requirements & Experience:

•             5 years minimum experience designing applications/systems
                           functioning in a SOA environment

•             Position requires strong verbal and written communication
skills in order                to accurately convey complex technical
problems, their impacts, and                    resolutions to management,
vendors, or business teams.

•             7 years minimum experience in software development, software
design                  or business process design (example: process
modeling, use case                      analysis,etc) and implementation
preferred

•             Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work,
multi-task across                     many assignments.

•             Working knowledge of:

o             Middleware concepts

o             System architecture concepts

o             Billing system or Customer Care system concepts

•             Experience creating Functional Specification documents
required.                        Experience creating Impact Assessment
documents is preferred.

•             Experience in Systems Analysis of medium to large-scale
projects with               multiple functional components

•             5 years minimum experience with supporting both purchased and
in-                     house developed applications required

•             5 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC preferred

•             5 years minimum experience developing business solutions with
a                        variety of tools preferred

•             2 years minimum Project Management, Management, Team Lead, or
                  other equivalent leadership experience preferred

•             2 years minimum experience in telecommunications industry
preferred

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146

*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*