Hello Partners,

I wanted to reach out to you for some help. I have a position here in St.
Louis I am working on. Here are the details and please call or email me
when you get this.

*Notes from the hiring manager:*

This candidate needs to be familiar with home grown automation frameworks.
Web services and framework development is a must and must have worked with
web services within UFT.

*Lead Automation Tester *

Title:                     Lead Automation Tester

Location:             St. Louis, MO

Start:                     ASAP

Duration:             6 months

Interview:           Hire off Phone

Openings:           1

*Must Haves:*

Strong VB Scripting

5-10 years Automation testing (90-100% Automation not Manuel)

Architecture knowledge (Testing the architecture, writing functions for it)

SQL Server

HP Suite (QTP aka UFT)

*Day to Day:*

Will be working to support the Gateway applications and systems.  These
systems are very complicated and correspond with a multitude of systems.
This individual will be spending 80-90% of their time writing in VB for the
automation scripts and 10-20% of their time will be more lead
responsibilities: design work (VISIO is what is currently used, but it is
up to them to choose the tool), communicate with 2 offshore testers and
testing of architecture.

*Team:*

Has 8 offshore and 4 onshore. They are 100% automated and supporting
provisioning systems. They would like to bring this individual on fulltime
after 6 months.

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com