*Greetings from Veritis Group Inc.,*
*We have Urgent Opening for **DevOps Engineer **at** Philadelphia, PA*
*Send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you
can reach me on 214-257-8266**.*
*Title: DevOps Engineer*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 1yr Contract*
*Rate: $60/hr on C2C*
*Objective:* Building and supporting cloud orchestration tool (s).
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing cloud orchestration
tool(s) in Python and Node.JS, as well as supporting the application
- Primarily will be focused on backend (Python) development but basic
front-end development as well (HTML5, CSS) – must be able to create a basic
- Web Services – should having experience consuming RESTful interfaces,
consuming APIs (writing their own interfaces would be especially helpful)
- Basic shell scripting in a Linux environment
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL,
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Knowledge of orchestration tools – Shift, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Prior load-balancing experience using HAProxy
- Working knowledge of admin tools – HostMonitor, Splunk, or Wireshark,
etc. for debugging and support once the service goes live
- Understanding of SIP and Diameter protocols
- OpenSIPS or Kamailio, FreeSWITCH, and JITSI experience preferred
- Must take initiative
- Can help guide team on new technologies to adopt
- Can handle working in a flexible environment with frequent changes
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033
su...@veritis.com | http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE
VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.