Hi,

Hope you’re doing well.

Our client is need of MSBI Developer Consultant for a Contract Project in
Redmond, WA

Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement below.

Position: MSBI Developer

Location: Redmond, WA

Position : 6 Months Contract

*NEED LOCAL TO  WA*

*Job description:*

In-depth knowledge of MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)

Extensive experience of creating Scorecard/Benchmark/Dashboard using Power
BI/SSRS/Excel 2016/2013.

MSBI solution architecture

Data modeling and data warehouse designing

SQL performance tuning along with database design and architecture

Best Regards,

*Pruthvi Raju*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*

*Phone:- **408-648-0957*

*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>

*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>