*Please send resume to email@example.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
The client is in Foster City, CA. and this will be a long term 6+month
contract. Client will be reviewing resumes asap. Job description is below.
Please let me know who you have!
As a valued partner, We are actively seeking to fill a Senior SharePoint
Developer role with the following background:
• At least Two years' experience with designing & developing
customizations built on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
• Senior Developer/Architect with strong "hands-on" experience
with Search API, CSWP, MMS, UPS in Server Side coding required
• Extensive Search and Meta data services experience is a plus
• SharePoint Intranet Portal development experience will be
• Candidates with Microsoft SharePoint Certifications will be
The SharePoint Senior Developer/Architect will be responsible for
architecture, design and development of software solutions based on
Microsoft SharePoint 2013, WCF, REST Data Services and .Net Framework.
*Major responsibilities include:*
• Support custom server side development of Microsoft
SharePoint 2013 Intranet portal
• Understand the existing architecture and follow the similar
solution patterns for enhancements
• Understand the server topology, identify the strengths and
• Scoping and estimation of work effort of each requirement
• Create Architecture Blueprints, Technical Design, and
Implementation Plan for the SharePoint solution
• Participate in Quality Assurance (UAT) process and resolve
issues as they arise
• Must be able to Build and Manage day to day SharePoint
(Operational) aspects and work with different groups
(Infrastructure/Applications and Support).
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ten plus years in Architecture, Design and Development of web
applications based on Microsoft SharePoint Server Side Coding, REST Data
Services, WCF, Search, MMS,UPS and Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
• At least 2+ years' experience with SharePoint 2013 and at
least 3+ years SharePoint 2010 experience, in the role of SharePoint
• Responsive Design, HTML5/CSS3 knowledge
• Strong SharePoint Designer 2013 skills (especially creating
External Content Types with web services)
• Strong JQuery knowledge with .NET 3.5 / 4.0 programming
• SharePoint 2013 Object Model Programming (ability to write
custom event handlers, create lists / content types / alerts via code,
create features, understand SharePoint Client Object Model etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written skills with a strong work ethic
and exceptional client relationship skills
*West Coast Consulting, LLC **Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.