Job Title: SiteCore Devops - System Engineer
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6 months contract to Hire
The SiteCore Devops Engineer works on our mobile and online banking product
engineering teams and is responsible for translating business and software
engineering requirements into operational systems. The ideal candidate has
hands-on experience developing operational based tools, supporting Windows
infrastructure systems, automating operations, and supporting highly
available web / mobile applications. Most importantly, the right
individual is highly motivated, with a positive, “can-do” attitude for
delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop tools to improve efficiency of operational tasks
• Leverage leading technologies while testing new technologies for future
• Drive software engineering efficiencies by building upon system
automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools
• Optimize mobile and online application performance
• Plan, test, maintain and support smooth backup and recovery, business
continuity and disaster recovery solutions
• Troubleshoot hardware, software, applications, and network issues
• Participate in and lead SiteCore deployments
· 3+ years development experience with a WCMS (SiteCore preferred)
· Experience implementing and/or administering SiteCore a plus
· SiteCore Developer Certification a plus
The Ideal Candidate has:
• Experience with Puppet, Chef, CFengine
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
• Experience with IIS, .net, and C# performance tuning
• Experience with SQL Server
• Experience with networking, routing, VLANs, switching, load balancers and
• Experience with VMware virtualization technology
• Experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years in system engineering experience
Jack Dorsan -Team Lead
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.