*Cognos Developer* at *Columbus, OH*
*Job Type:* 6+ months contract
*Interview: *Phone and Skype if non-local and F2F if local
- 12+ years' experience designing, implementing, and maintaining large
enterprise business intelligence and data warehousing solutions, with an
emphasis on Cognos
- In-depth experience with Cognos 10 Framework Manager, Report Studio,
Query Studio, Cognos Viewer and Business Insights
- Understands the Cognos 10 product suite and recommends the best use of
- Experience in using the mobility suite would be a big plus
- Experience with Analysis Studio, Cognos Insights, Metrics Designer and
- Experience with all aspects of data warehousing, including data
modeling, integration, and OLAP
- Leverages knowledge of industry, solutions, and best practices to
design and implement solutions
- Experience providing technical leadership on complex projects
following recognized software development methodologies, including Agile.
- Ability to communicate with and influence others within IT and
- Experience with IBM Infosphere suite is a plus.
Seeking a Cognos Developer for a position in Columbus, Ohio. This position
is for an expert Cognos architect/developer with great communication and
mentoring skills. The successful candidate will be the technical lead over
several projects advising on Cognos best practices and from a user,
advanced user and in particular, Cognos Developer/Solution perspective.
- Develops and enhances a data warehouse environment which includes data
design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
- Responsible for the development enterprise data warehouse artifacts
and corresponding data marts and Cognos Frameworks.
- Must demonstrate the ability to mediate and bridge the relationship
between technical and business stakeholders without compromising the needs
of the solution users and the strategic goals of the organization.
- Conducts research into new data warehouse applications and determines
viability for adoption.
- Assists in establishing development standards.
- Work with technical team and SMEs to refactor BO report suites into
Cognos reports and/or dashboards
- Incorporates existing subject areas into an enterprise model.
- The responsibilities also include troubleshooting application issues
and/or data issues as needed.
- Conduct research and perform complex analysis to address a variety of
issues as they arise.
- Must be able to provide high quality solutions that promote efficiency
and enterprise-wide standardization.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
Reviews data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
- Creates new or enhanced components of the data warehouse.
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | Desk: 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 / Direct: 650-847-5978
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.