*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position: Digital Content Strategist with CMS Exp.*
*Location : Detroit, MI *
*Duration: 12+ Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone/ Skype (Face to Face if Local to MI) USC , GC Only*
· Responsible for developing the strategy and execution of content
across internal and external digital channels.
· This individual will work with a cross-functional team of
designers, developers, and business strategists to ensure the digital
/communication projects are delivered effectively, operated efficiently,
and drive the desired business results.
· This individual will frequently work with stakeholders across
departments (i.e. Marketing, Customer Service, Distribution Operations,
Human Resources, etc.).
· The successful candidate will be self-directed and comfortable
leveraging content management systems to build, create and edit content as
well as exhibit best practices with image creation. This individual will
collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams to create
compelling, dynamic graphics, landing pages and informative customer
experiences targeted towards a variety of audiences.
· Partner with key stakeholders in the development and execution of
digital content strategies
· Provides content leadership on all digital projects: from initial
concepts to wireframes, editorial calendars, style guides and ongoing
· Supports content and promotion updates in the content management
system (CMS), coordinates development with IT groups, and works with
management to ensure best practices are implemented
· Builds new and updates existing web/mobile/email pages; including
page layout and strategic input to support the needs of multiple business
· Works with design team to create graphics, banners and other web
images to be a part of integrated content
· Identifies and improves web/mobile pages to meet performance
expectations (e.g., high page views, desired call to action taken, etc.)
· Manage digital projects and tactics including, but not limited to
product launch activities, events, promotional pages, etc.
· Translate business requirements into digestible content in
various digital styles for all digital platforms
· Identify patterns to optimize content
· Drive and conduct usability testing to ensure best possible user
* Job Requirement*
· Bachelor degree in Comm., Digital Media, Web Design, Graphic
Design, or related field preferred;
· 7-10 years of experience in a similar role.
· *Content Management Systems experience (CMS)* a must; preferably
IBM WCM v8 Required
· Research and champions web/mobile/email best practices;
· Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across
all platforms Required
· Demonstrated ability to build a website and/or landing page from
draft to production
· Experience with a broad array of digital communications style
VSG Business Solutions
221, Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Contact No.: 302-261-3207 X 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.