Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at *shams...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Ppsition : LAN/WAN Specialist*
*Interview : Skype *
*Location : Water street, NY*
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Review and optimize current network design and configuration.
• Work with technical management to design networks that effectively
reflect business needs service-level and availability requirements.
• Oversee planning, design, implementation, and operation of network
infrastructure projects and participate in the development of business
requirements and implementation plans for technically advanced
• Provide infrastructure design, implementation planning, deployment
support, software strategy, system troubleshooting, performance engineering
and optimization, maintenance strategy.
• Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
• Manage implementation of network infrastructure projects, from both
technical and communication aspects.
• Provide vision and direction on emerging Network technologies.
• Serve as a liaison to vendors and/or third-party providers as assigned.
• Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network
• Provide oversight into the maintenance of optimized network design and
*Required : *
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification a must.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in LAN/WAN and VOIP Technologies.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Unified Communications and information
• Expert knowledge in IP internetworking – IP routing protocols (EIGRP,
• Strong understanding of good data center and network design principles.
• Experience in building scalable, fault tolerant infrastructure to
support cloud computing.
• Deep exposure to Cisco data center products such as Nexus 7K/2K, 6500,
• Prior experience designing and implementing Nexus 7K core to enable
NextGen features, (OTV) is a plus
• Must have strong knowledge of LAN switching protocols and security
components such as Cisco ASA Firewalls and IPS devices.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during
business impacting incidents.
• Capable of mentoring others and can lead by example.
• Ability to solve complex problems with many variables.
• Able to provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship
to more junior team members.
• Can establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
• Can effectively communicate the role and value of the network to the
organization and present the business case for Network technology
• Ability to maintain appropriate understanding of business and
technology status and objectives and respond to strategic design requests
as the business evolves.
• Candidate must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as
needed on an occasional basis.
• Must be able to lift heavy network equipment & UPS’s.
• CCIE Certification
• CCNP Wireless Certification
• CCNP Voice Certification
• Experience in NYC IT Infrastructure (CityNet)
• Experience with Cisco VPN
• Experience with Cisco Network Management Application (PRIME
*Thanks & Regards*
*3736 Hills-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.