*Position -:  Sr Workday Compensation Consultant** W/ Advanced Compensation
experience*

*Location -: Taunton, MA = heavy remote w/ some onsite*

*Duration: 4+ months = then long term!*

*Start:  1-4-15 but flexible*

*We need a Workday consultant to work with our client’s current Workday
Compensation module to do additional configurations and adjustments for
their Compensation cycles.  *

*Prior experience either configuring or administering the Comp module is a
must.   *

*Our client has installed the core workday HRMS suite.  *

*Workday implementation experience is preferred and experience with the
Comp module is a must.*

*Update: What I want is someone that really understands the advanced
compensation module and if they understand compensation from a functional
standpoint that would be great too.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0A762.A6EA2220]*

*Chad*

IT RECRUITER

*Email*: *c...@technocraftsol.com* <c...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact*: *614-664-7632*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *chad.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*