*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position: Java Developer *
*Location : Ann Arbor , MI *
*Duration: 12+ Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face*
* Full Stack web developer (50% front end / 50% back end Java )*
• Test-drives awesome code, working closely with other Agile team
• Gets things done. Takes ownership of tasks when others do not.
Helps drive the completion of all kinds of work tasks.
• Helps break down, estimate, and provide just-in-time design for
small increments of work.
• Builds a strong team using their collaboration skills.
• Promotes improvements in version control, continuous integration,
project build, and project automation.
• Pair programs with different people in many situations.
• Performs root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and design
• Continuously learns, and is unafraid to learn new practices,
processes, technologies, and languages.
• Models courageous, continuous learning to the team. Actively helps
team members continuously learn.
• Stays abreast of industry trends, technology trends, language
trends, process trends. Brings new ideas to the team. Ideally also
participates in open source projects, and/or blogs about technology
• Provides leadership and assistance among and across teams.
• Commits to completing well-defined work, and delivers on those
• Participates in and may lead weekly demonstrations of
• Reports status of assigned software development and/or maintenance
• Consistently follows software development methodology
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or
equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
• Minimum 7 years software development experience including 4 years
• Knowledge of and desire to work in an *Agile development
• Strong familiarity with object-oriented systems and enterprise
• Experience with development of *service oriented applications
• Familiarity with wide portfolio of software development
applications, environments and languages
• Strong understanding of *HTTP/REST/API* architecture
• Experience using source code control systems, such as *Git,
Subversion, or CVS*
• Knowledge of *XML parsing, and/or DOM traversal*.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required
• Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively
communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
• Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster
collaboration within and across teams
• Must be sensitive to cultural differences in interactions and in
the way work is done
• Needs good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
• May require up to 10% travel, including international travel
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience with Agile development methodologies, including XP
methods such as Test Driven Development and pair programming
inheritance, event delegation, closures, AJAX, JSON)
• Understanding of Web Standards, Accessibility, and command of
Semantic markup (XHTML, HTML5)
• Experience with high performance web page optimization techniques
(edge serving, minimize http connections, etc.)
• Experience with a variety of Database Systems, such as LDAP,
Oracle, Sybase, MongoDB, NoSQL
• Knowledge of search engine development, particularly with Lucene
as a component
• Experience developing for mobile devices
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.