kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: L2 Network Engineer Duration: 12+ months Location: Wilmington,
*Rate is $40/hr Max only EAD, GC Or Citizen only*
• CCNP or Equivalent certification
• 5-7 years’ experience hands-on with Cisco Router and Switch products
• Good communication and customer service skills
All LAN devices are covered by SmartNet hardware support and Insite event
management, therefore this is campus-based role has the principal duties of:
• Providing telephone and physical diagnostic support for ‘Sev 1’, ‘Sev 2’
and ‘Code Red’ conditions
• Providing the resource for regional ‘Logical MACD’ requests
• Providing the resource for campus ‘Physical MACD’ requests
• Providing the resource for the ‘Rolling Refresh’ programme
• Providing input and/or support to the Problem Management procedure
• Ensuring LAN device topology maps are maintained in Client's ODR
• Ensuring that the UK RSO is kept informed of request, event or incident
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.