*Lead Informatica Developer needed in TX for Contract to hire !! Inperson
*Kindly reply to **sara.wil...@itbtalent.com* <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>
I have a new position open in the *Dallas/Fort Worth* area. I am looking
for a *Senior Informatica Developer* with “lead” experience. *This must be
a local candidate to the Dallas/Fort Worth area.* This position is
- 7 + years’ experience on a data warehouse team with strong
understanding of ETL processes and standards, including 3+ years of
- 6 + years’ experience with Oracle development including high level of
expertise in SQL, stored procedures, indexes, partitioning, database design
- 6 + years of experience in designing multidimensional data warehouse
structures such as star schemas, cubes etc.
- 3 year or more of UNIX shell or PERL scripting experience and working
with Data Quality Management tools
*Nice to have:*
- Experience with the Informatica PowerExchange product for
Change-Data-Capture (CDC) a plus.
- Extensive experience working in a shared environment with knowledge of
using version controlling tools
- Experience in data analysis
- Knowledge\Understanding of data modeling concepts
- College diploma or university degree in Information Systems or
equivalent work experience
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.