Looking for - QA Automation with Perl
Role : QA Automation
Location : San Jose, CA
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : Long Term
Face to Face Hire after Telephonic
• Design Test scripts for new and existing features from product
*• Develop new or update existing test scripts in Perl*
• Participate in Code review and test design reviews
• Interact with Development Engineers and understand the testability of
features and request for test hooks/points in the product
• Interact with team based off-shore and guide the team in the execution
and analysis of automated tests
• Manage and maintain test bed and test environment
*Develop common testing libraries/APIs that can be shared by other testing
teams *• Communicate clearly and effectively with the team and make
• Open bugs for problems found in the product and ensure timely resolution
of open bugs
Here is what you’ll need to be successful
*-2-5 years of experience working in a QE organization -1-3 years of
experience developing automated tests*
*-1 – 3 years of experience in testing Web services *
-Knowledge of ZooKeeper and Yarn configuration and resource management
• Good knowledge of scrpiting languages. Experience in Perl preferred
*• Working knowledge of Linux/Unix is a must.*
• A proven track record of designing and developing automated tests
• Excellent Test Automation knowledge including development of tests for
, Expoerience in testing web services and databases such as MySQL/Oracle.
. Solid understanding of application servers such as Tomcat/Appache and web
• Excellent design and analysis skills with a strong understanding of
testing methodologies (black box, White box) and test tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with off-shore team is a plus
• Prior experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
• Prior experience working with test management systems like Testopia is
• Knowledge of testing methodologies and use of Code coverage tools is a
. Knowledge of web service APi testing tools like SOAPUI or SOATEST is a
• BS in CS is a must. MS in CS is desirable.
*Suman Bakshi- SAM | SourceChip, Inc *
*Email - s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> || Phone -732-917-4895 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.