Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170*
*Role: **Senior.Net developer*
*Location: **Tampa, FL*
*Duration: 11 Months Contract*
*MOI: Telephonic + Skype*
*Experience (Years)- 8+ Years*
* Bachelor's degree with a major in Computer Science or a related business
* Minimum of 7+ years of software development experience including, but not
limited to, mature design, coding, testing and debugging skills
* Minimum 5+ years of web development experience with C# and ASP.Net
* Minimum 4+ years of experience writing PL/SQL or SQL scripts. Must be
able to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, and tables. Preferred
* Experience in the financial industry
* Prior experience working in agile methodology
* ETL tools, Informatica , Crystal Reports or other reporting tools a plus
* Experience developing for a componentized portal architecture
* Basic understanding of HTTP and Networking
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Skilled in problem solving and analytical reasoning
* An eagerness to learn about the payment processing industry
** Experience developing in one or more of the following: *
1. Experience with WCF and WWF
2. Experience with XML and XML Schemas
3. Experience with Visual Studio
4. Experience authoring with HTML
5. ExtJS and ExtJS Designer
6. AjaxControlToolkit for .Net and ControlExtenders
7. Java development experience a plus
9. Implementing RESTful services, experience in SSIS.
Thanks and Regard’s
*Enterprise Solution Inc. *
E-Mail : ar...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.