*Title: Full Stack web developer (50% front end / 50% back end Java*
*Location: Ann Arbor*
*Long term project !! *
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*NOTE: Need Local to MI !! EAD,GC or US Citizen !!*
• Test-drives awesome code, working closely with other Agile team members.
• Gets things done. Takes ownership of tasks when others do not. Helps
drive the completion of all kinds of work tasks.
• Helps break down, estimate, and provide just-in-time design for small
increments of work.
• Builds a strong team using their collaboration skills.
• Promotes improvements in version control, continuous integration, project
build, and project automation.
• Pair programs with different people in many situations.
• Performs root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and design spikes.
• Continuously learns, and is unafraid to learn new practices, processes,
technologies, and languages.
• Models courageous, continuous learning to the team. Actively helps team
members continuously learn.
• Stays abreast of industry trends, technology trends, language trends,
process trends. Brings new ideas to the team. Ideally also participates in
open source projects, and/or blogs about technology concerns.
• Provides leadership and assistance among and across teams.
• Commits to completing well-defined work, and delivers on those
• Participates in and may lead weekly demonstrations of recently-completed
• Reports status of assigned software development and/or maintenance tasks
• Consistently follows software development methodology
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
• Minimum 7 years software development experience including 4 years of
• Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment.
• Strong familiarity with object-oriented systems and enterprise design
• Experience with development of service oriented applications
• Familiarity with wide portfolio of software development applications,
environments and languages
• Strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architecture
• Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Subversion, or
• Knowledge of XML parsing, and/or DOM traversal.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required
• Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate
and translate feedback, needs and solutions
• Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster
collaboration within and across teams
• Must be sensitive to cultural differences in interactions and in the way
work is done
• Needs good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
• May require up to 10% travel, including international travel
• Advanced degree preferred
• Experience with Agile development methodologies, including XP methods
such as Test Driven Development and pair programming
MVC, jQuery, etc.
inheritance, event delegation, closures, AJAX, JSON)
• Understanding of Web Standards, Accessibility, and command of Semantic
markup (XHTML, HTML5)
• Experience with high performance web page optimization techniques (edge
serving, minimize http connections, etc.)
• Experience with a variety of Database Systems, such as LDAP, Oracle,
Sybase, MongoDB, NoSQL
• Knowledge of search engine development, particularly with Lucene as a
• Experience developing for mobile devices
*Lisa Dutt - Staffing ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email :
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>Fax 312.582.2699*
*ITBrainiac Inc.116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.