Hi Friends,

please do let me know if you have any consultant for the below Requirement.

Linux Admin
Duration: 6 M
Rate: Open
Location: MI

*Candidate should have Exp... with **SAN, **EMC and Veritas*
*Please send Profiles to rud...@solutiongraph.com*

We are still looking for a stong Linux / Veritas engineer. They need to be
able to do well on an online Unix assessment and have extensive details on
the resume of all the work with Veritas

Specifically Veritas Cluster Server, storage management, implementations,
upgrades, versions used....

If anyone comes to mind please let me know. This has been out for a while so
some may have been contacted previously. The candidates have to take an
online IKM assessment for this role. Fairly flexible on money depending on
the experience of the candidate.

Global commodities and wholesale energy marketing company in Houston need
multiple UNIX systems engineers to participate on multiple project
initiatives related to their global systems environment (approx. 2,300+ UNIX
based servers).  These positions will be part of a team that provides
technical support for the company’s global commodity trading, banking and
financial investment business operations.  These positions will also
participate on multiple projects including designing and implementing new
server environments for new facilities, rebuilding and deploying new servers
to support asset retirement, and evaluating new technologies related to
supporting mission critical, high availability environments.

Skills and experience

·         10+ years UNIX systems administration experience

·         5+ years Red Hat Linux experience including experience with
Jumpstart and Kickstart

·         Preferred Sun Solaris experience

·         Experience with server builds and configuration

·         Experience with systems monitoring and performance management

·         Experience with Veritas Cluster Server and related technologies

·         Experience with SAN and storage management related technologies,
preferably EMC and Veritas

·         Experience with DR/BCP

·         Experience with capacity planning

Rudhra
Solution Graph LLC
Phone: 214 541 9819
Fax: 866 888 1652