Network security Engineer Required in NJ
Following job posting is open and you can submit profiles against same.
Exp. Range: 7.0 to 12.0
Knowledge of and some experience in, design and implementation of advanced
security solutions, including: Firewalls, UTMs, Application Proxy, VPNs,
DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, Email, Anti-Virus, Malware, NAT, PAT, and ACLs
• Experience with user and system authentication methodologies, Single Sign
On, data authentication methods, authorization options (role-based
authorization using Active directory attributes) required.
• Configuration and management of Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco
(ASAs), etc. security based platforms
• Vulnerability Assessments using Nessus, Qualys, Rapid 7, nCircle
• Remote access services including IPSec & SSL VPNs
• Experience working with packet capture technologies including Sniffer and
• Experience performing and participating in security audits
• Experience in planning, managing, and maintaining local area networks
(LAN) and wide area networks (WAN)
• Experience with firewwalls, IDS/IPS, UTM, VPN, Web Content Filters,
Proxies, DEP, SIEM and Log aggregation/correlation technologies
• Industry/vendor security certifications preferred
• SSCP, CISSP, SANS, Cisco CCIE, CCNP or CCSP, Juniper JNCIA, Network+,
Preferred Skills: • Previous professional services consulting experience
Job Location: NEW JERSEY
*Please send me updated resume in word if you are interested and
comfortable with the job details mention in email below-*
Full Legal Name:
All Inclusive Hourly Rate ?:
Availability to Join:
*Suman Bakshi- SAM | SourceChip, Inc *
*Email - s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> || Phone -732-917-4895 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.