*WMB/ WMQ Support *
*12 Months Contract*
5+ years of WMB/ WMQ experience
4+ years of support experience
1. Participate in the design and implementation of WebSphere IIB (Broker
and MQ) platforms. Ensure design delivers the desired business outcomes.
Ensure platform complies with corporate security risk, SOX requirements and
IT policies and procedures.
2. Monitor and evaluate the daily operation of WebSphere IIB (Broker and
MQ) environments. Monitor resource utilization, including such items as
CPU, memory, and disk utilization. Report on system utilization and
plan/implement recommended maintenance as required. Perform impact
analysis for appropriate tasks. 3. Develop and delivery proposals to
optimize IIB platform.
4. Deploy applications to production and non-production environments.
Create various Broker or MQ objects such as Queues, Channels, Clustered
5. Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the platform.
Create support tickets and work with IBM as needed. Support IBM HTTP Server
instances within the platform.
6. Apply and promote patches.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.