*Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: Citrix Architect*
*Location: Albany NY*
*Type of hire: 24+ months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype*
Scope of Service :
• Daily review of Alerts, Log Files, Microsoft Alerts to
verify environment is operational for both Production and Development.
• Support and Administration of an enterprise Citrix XenApp
6.5 Farm and XenDesktop 7.6 Farm
• Building and/or updating existing Citrix Images with latest
software updates through vDisk versioning feature of Citrix Provisioning
• Review and responding to trouble tickets received via ITS
Ticketing System software (Service Now)
• Performing Microsoft Updates through WSUS to all Citrix
infrastructure services servers
• Hardware support of a Cisco UCS Pod
• Monitor physical and virtual environment for issues and work
with vendors to open, track, and resolve issues as needed
• Provide support of the Secure Offender Network Citrix XenApp
Citrix CCA for Citrix XenApp 5.0 or higher Certification
Citrix CCA for Citrix XenServer 5.0 or higher Certification
Citrix CCA for Citrix XenDesktop 5.0 or higher Certification
84 Months of Experience in Citrix
24 months in XenApp 6.5 doing enterprise level administration and support
84 Months of Experience in Microsoft Technologies supporting Active
Directory, Group Policies, DHCP, DNS, SQL, DFS and Clustering
36 Months of Experience configuring Cisco UCS Platform Blade Servers
84 Months of Experience with Citrix Provisioning Services
24 months in Provisioning Services 7.0 or higher doing device management,
image creation, and image updating
408-709-1760 EXT 859
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.