Greetings,
Hope you are doing well today,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the below role,

Job Title: Node.js Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 3-6 Months Contract

*Need Local F2F Interview is requiredMust be USC,GC.EAD GC Only*

We are looking for a Node.js Developer for the following;
We expect you to have advanced Node.js knowledge. You should understand its
API and have experience architecting Node.js applications from the ground
up.

Responsibilities Will Include:
Developing custom backends to support applications running on multiple
platforms
Rapid prototyping with tight iteration loops
Integrating with external third-party systems and data sources
Collaborating with other developers on Node.js backends and traditional web
frontends
Participating in developing backend infrastructure
Strong experience with various automated testing tools and methodologies

*Please send your resumes to steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com
<steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com> for immediate consideration*

* Thanks,Steven Smith steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com
<steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com>*