Hope the day is treating you well
Position: Business Analyst with Visual Studio 2012 exp
Duration: 12 Months
( Communication must be 8+/10)
• 3-5 years experience
• This role is the glue between customer, SW engineers and QA engineers
• BA probably hard to fill on a contingency basis
• If we find someone with domain knowledge, that’s wonderful, if not, they
need to be process driven around SCRUM. SCRUM product owner training is
• Must have excellent writing and communication skills
• Primary responsibility is to look at customer requirements, work through
them with customer and to understand the real need the custoner is trying
to get at. They will work with another BA or two to assist with whatever
else they need and getting requirements into user stories to use to build
scrum backlog. Not looking for them to estimate scope (engineers do that).
• Provide in-depth requirements.
• When they build out sprints – BDD experience is great.
• They team up BA, QA and SW engineer to talk through scope of work for
next sprint. They refer to them as the Three Amigos. They make sure
technical folks understand what is expected to be built and delivered.
• They have 2 week sprints and deliver on 4 week cycle. The first 2-week
print happends and they use the second 2-week sprint to test and prove work.
• Tools they use are: Target Process (a web version of backlog xx tool).
They are transitioning to Rally, which is a tool for backlog and task
management for SW engineering team. Use Team City (??), which is a .NET
automation tool (run automatic tests).
• Candidate has to be well versed in Visual Studio 2012 (they don’t use
• It will be hard to find domain experience, but if the candidate has
experience with invoicing and automation, from the automobile reparir
industry, for example, that would be good (web based tools)
• It would be good if they have knowledge of what the American Association
of Railroads organization is.
*Thanks & Regards,*
| Fax: (408) 273 - 6002
Thanks and Regards,
*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.