*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position: Sr. Solution .Net Developer *
*Location : Plano, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype *
The senior solutions developer will be responsible for design, analysis,
development, and execution of shared solutions.
- Participates in design, development and implementation of web based
- Participates as an individual contributor and/or lead projects,
completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or
- Should be able to solve complex problems using in house tools and be
able to work with a global mindset
- Should be able to assist junior developers and ensure high quality of
- Should assist in the release coordination. Effectively work as part of
a globally blended team of resources (both Associates and consultants)
- Application Integration Technical consultancy to Architects and
Application Development Teams across the firm
- Input to technical roadmaps for the products and services
- L3/L4 support for complex technical issues with the managed service
applications and supported products
- Experience in designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging new
application and enhancements to existing software product.
· 7+ years of strong experience especially in C#, ASP.net, *WebAPI
& REST API*
- Experience developing software with ASP.NET
- Experience with MVC 4.0/5.0
- Experience with WCF WebServices
- Web Development experience using HTML 5, CSS 3, Spring MVC, JQuery
- Experience with SQL Server and stored procedure development(T-SQL)
- Strong experience in Object Oriented design and development
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, LINQ and Entity Framework
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.